"Liens: What You Need to Know Today"
Co-sponsored by the WSBA Creditor Debtor Rights Section
Join this seminar to hear from experience faculty as they explore various liens — how they arise and how to execute on them. Learn more about:
- Attorney liens — what you can and cannot do to collect your fees
- The ultimate lien — federal and state tax liens
- Lien survival and lien avoidance in bankruptcy
- Liens arising out of attachment and execution
- Extraordinary liens: boat, airport, landlord, and more
- Enforcing Article 9 security interests; public and private sales
- Judicial and non-judicial deed of trust foreclosures
- Construction liens — creation, perfection, priority, and foreclosure
When: December 6, 2012
8:25 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Where: WSBA-CLE Conference Center
1501 4th Ave., Ste. 308, Seattle
CLE Credits: 6.5 general credits
More information and in-person registration.
More information and webcast registration.