Essential Elder Law and Foundational Practices
Due to inclement weather and hazardous travel conditions, this seminar has been postponed. A rescheduled date will be determined within a few days, at which time all registrants will be contacted. Registrants have the option of requesting a refund or transferring to rescheduled date.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Whether you are an experienced practitioner or have a relatively new elder law practice, you will gain essential knowledge in essential areas:
- Get the basics of Medicaid structures and procedures
- Learn how the Vetrans Administration rules interact with Medicaid planning
- Gain a solid foundation in TEDRA procedures
- Explore the elder law issues impacting tribal members
- Raise your awareness of unique probate situations, including family allowance and minors
- Review the responsibilities of trust administration under the 2011 Washington Trust Act
- Explore the ethical issues in estate planning, probate and guardianships
Original Date: January 20, 2012
8:40a.m. - 4:45p.m.
Rescheduled Date: TBA
Where: WSBA-CLE Conference Center
1501 4th Ave Ste 308
CLE Credits: 5.75 general and 0.75 ethics
Power Pass Eligibility: Yes
More information and online registration.