The 19th Annual Criminal Justice Institute: Updates and Critical Issues
Co-sponsored by the WSBA Criminal Law Section
Join us for this comprehensive program featuring over 20 faculty members, a fascinating grand finale session, and an opportunity for networking with attendees from a variety of professions.
- Get updates on Washington search and seizure with Hon. Robert E. McBeth (Ret.)
- Stay current in evidence issues affecting criminal practice featuring Karl B. Tegland
- Find out what lawyers should know about Twitter and Facebook
- Get developments in medical marijuana issues
- Learn to battle compassion fatigue and other stress-related issues
- And more...
When: September 27-28, 2012
7:55 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Where: Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission
19010 1st Ave S
CLE Credits: 14.5 general and 1.0 ethics
Cost*: $299 Individual rate
$259 Group rate (when 3 or more register together; group rate discount applied at
PowerPass Eligibility: No
*The Criminal Law Section will award scholarships for the Criminal Justice Institute. Visit the Criminal Law Section website for details.
More information and registration.