Tips and Strategies for Effective Pre Trial Practice - August 23, 2013
"Tips and Strategies for Effective Pre-Trial Practice"
Co-sponsored by the WSBA Litigation Section
Join this seminar to develop and fine tune your trial practice skills:
- Case management tips and tricks so you can streamline cases without sacraficing quality
- To make the most of motions in limine from a panel of judges from across the state
- How to use court rules to win cases
- Strategies for efficient written discovery to get big results without excessive effort
- Tips for effective depositions of both expert and lay witnesses
- How to get your client - and your case - ready for mediation
- Who needs to know what, and when, to keep communication clear and ethical
When: August 23, 2013
8:35 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Where: WSBA-CLE Conference Center
1501 4th Ave Ste 308
CLE Credits: 5.25 general and 1.0 ethics
More information and in-person registration.
More information and webcast registration.