Judgments: Winning is Only Half the Battle! How Will You Collect?
Presented in Partnership with the WSBA Creditor Debtor Rights Section
As the title suggests, you have dedicated weeks, months or even years on a case and you've won! However, the biggest challenge is to be able to collect that judgment. Join our experienced faculty and the WSBA Creditor & Debtor Section in the steps you need to collect for your client. This year's annual program includes sessions on the following:
- Ethics of Advising on Pre-Bankruptcy Planning
- Prejudgment Remedies for Creditors
- Judgments: Duration, Perfection and Domestication
- Supplemental Proceedings and Garnishment
- Personal Property Executions
- And more...!
When: Thursday, December 12, 2013
7:30 a.m. Registration check-in opens
8:25 a.m. Seminar begins
4:45 p.m. Adjourn
Where: WSBA Conference Center
1501 4th Ave., Ste. 308
CLE Credits: 6.25 general, 0.50 ethics
Register to attend in person.
Register to attend via webcast.