"Internal Investigations — Small to Large, Domestic to International"
Co-Sponsored by the WSBA Corporate Counsel Section
We sometimes hear horror stories of internal investigations gone wrong, with terrible consequences for companies, officers, and in house counsel. The stories have only gotten scarier with the Dodd Frank whistleblower bounty provisions in the US and the continuing trend toward multi-jurisdictional enforcement activity involving US multinationals. Come join panelists Scot Rogers, Senior Vice President & Associate General Counsel, f5 Networks, and DLA Piper partners John W. Wolfe, Seattle office, and Prof. Dr. Jurgen Taschke, Frankfurt office, who will lead us in discussion of:
- Retention of outside counsel—staffing and budgets
- Independence and other structural issues
- Unique issues outside the United States
When: February 12, 2013
No-host networking: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Dinner: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Seminar: 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Where: Seastar Restaurant
205 108th Avenue NE
CLE Credits: 1.0 general credit
Cost: Based on dinner entre selection (includes salad, desert, coffee/tea, tax and gratuity):
- Vegetarian Entree ($50.00 for members and $60.00 for non-members)
- Top Sirloin Entree ($57.00 for members and $67.00 for non-members)
- Cedar Plank Roasted Red King Salmon ($59.00 for members and $69.00 for non-members)
*Space is limited. Sorry, no phone reservations and no admission without pre-paid reservation.
More information and registration.