Wild Horses Shouldn't Keep You Away - 10th Annual WSBA Animal Law Seminar
Co-sponsored by the WSBA Animal Law Section
Wild horses shouldn’t keep you away from the 10th Annual WSBA Animal Law Section seminar - emphasizing equine law. Special guest faculty include:
- Julie I. Fershtman, a leading equine law litigator and the author of Equine Law & Horse Sense. Ms. Fershtman has presented equine law topics in 28 states, and is a past president of the Michigan State Bar.
- Bruce A. Wagman has been active in litigation protecting America’s wild horses, and preventing horse slaughter for food. Mr. Wagman is an adjunct professor of Animal Law at several California law schools.
Join these two speakers, and local practitioners for this annual section program:
- Explore the importance of insurance policies and coverages for horses
- Review the latest developments regarding the BLM wild horse roundup
- Find out recent information on horse slaughter issues
- Receive a case law update on animal law topics; and
- Learn about Equine Activity Liability Acts.
When: January 29, 2013
8:10 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Where: WSBA-CLE Conference Center
1501 4th Ave Ste 308
CLE Credits: 6.5 general credits and .5 ethics credits
More information and in-person registration.
More information and webcast registration.