Annual Senior Lawyers Conference - May 10, 2013
Annual Senior Lawyers Conference
Co-sponsored by the WSBA Senior Lawyers Section
This conference is for attorneys who want to stay current in issues affecting the legal professional and maintain enduring professional contacts. Engage in top-notch presentations by experienced attorneys and judges who will share their knowledge, insights and tips from experience. Join us for a discussion of these important issues:
- Issues in funding for education under our state constitution
- Ethics of social media and the practice of law
- State and federal tax law changes - how they affect you and your clients
- Criminal law and the art of communication
- Election law and electoral finances
Network with your collegues during the provided lunch, breaks and the reception following the sessions. You do not want to miss this annual event.
When: May 10, 2013
8:25 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Where: Seattle Airport Marriott
3201 S 176th St
CLE Credits: 5.25 general and 1.0 ethics
Cost: $170 - Senior Lawyer Section member
$250.00 - non-section member
More information and registration.