IP Advanced Licensing: State of the Art
Presented in Partnership with the WSBA Intellectual Property Section
This seminar is for lawyers who want to stay ahead of the legal issues surrounding the licensing of intellectual property. Every day the full range of electronic product distribution and internet marketing bring new challenges to intellectual property through activities involved in branding, licensing, spin-offs and royalties.
Attend this program and take a deep dive into the issues that attorneys and firms must be ready for in the fast-paced intellectual property licensing field:
- Learn strategies for creating wealth through brand licensing, including merchandising, trademark, domain names and online protection
- Understand the issues, risks and key provisions in a patent license
- Keep up to date on how licensing drives the gaming industry and how this affects other industries
- Get multiple perspectives on the considerations between software, life sciences and technology licensing
- Stay current in intellectual case law with an annual review
- Stay firm in your focus on ethical issues in licensing with scenarios and case studies
When: February 4, 2014
7:30 a.m. Registration
8:25 a.m. Seminar begins
4:15 p.m. Adjourn
Where: WSBA Conference Center
1501 4th Ave.
CLE Credits: Approved for 5 general CLE credits and 1 CLE ethics credit
Register to attend in person.
Register to attend via webacst.