Lawyers in Transition: Annual Senior Lawyers Conference
Presented in Partnership with the WSBA Senior Lawyers Section
This conference offers topics sure to have an impact on how you think about the law, justice and transitioning to the next phase of your life.
- An inside view of the court's decision-making process with focus on the death penalty
- A unique perspective on criminal justice reform
- Ethical issues for lawyers in transition
- Second career and volunteer choices - a panel of possibilities
- Recent developments in real estate you need to know
- Tax consequences of financial planning for seniors
- Medicare and Medicaid: their impacts on retirement
Tuition includes a networking lunch in the Atrium.
When: May 9, 2014
7:15 a.m. Registration
8:10 a.m. Seminar begins
4:45 p.m. Adjourn
Where: Seattle Airport Marriott
3201 S 176th St.
Approved for 6 general and .75 CLE ethics credits
$170 Senior Lawyers Section Member (discount applied at checkout)
$250 Standard/Non-Section Member
Register to attend this seminar.