The WSBA Insurance Marketplace offers a broad level of choice and concierge-level of support designed for solo and small practitioners, and employer groups alike. Options available include:
- Group Health Insurance (fully insured, self, and level-funded options)
- Individual Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
WSBA members will have access to plans not available on the public exchange and expert assistance from Member Benefits, which will be sending an email to members with more details about the exchange.
Members can find more information at wsba.memberbenefits.com.
2021 Market Updates
Industry & Regulatory
- Washington will have standardized plans and public option plans available for purchase.
- Overall rate decrease of 3.2% in the individual market for 2021.
- 13 insurers offering 2021 health plans.
- New to the market: UnitedHealthcare, Community Health Network.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the plan options and coverage?
A. Health insurance continues to be a significant pain point across the country. As such, WSBA offers this private health insurance exchange as an additional option for consideration. While insurance plan options are available at competitive rates, WSBA does not have the ability to ensure what type of coverage is available for any individual member.
As is the custom for health insurance carriers, plan options and areas of coverage will not be finalized until enrollment period opens on Nov. 1.
Q. Who can I contact for more information?
A. We advise you to contact a benefit counselor through our health insurance exchange administrator, Member Benefits, at 800-282-8626 or through wsba.memberbenefits.com. Starting on Nov. 1, you will be able to review all of your available options for 2021 and see the specific plans and rates available in your county.