WSBA CLE: INVESTED IN YOUR SUCCESS
In partnership with WSBA Sections and our invaluable volunteer faculty, WSBA CLE develops high quality continuing legal education programming via live in-person, webcast, and webinar formats, as well as on-demand seminars. WSBA CLE prides itself on offering programs geared to Washington legal professionals focusing on Washington specific law. Both our live seminars and on-demand seminars provide timely and relevant educational content designed to enhance your professional knowledge and skills. Make an investment in your success and check out our library of offerings on the WSBA CLE store page.
WSBA CLE programming falls into several categories:
- WSBA Sections programming accounts for approximately 28 programs a year, including mid-year and annual conferences, providing members with opportunities to network with colleagues.
- WSBA Presents focuses on topics related to ethics, improving the practice of law, 21st century skills, the Member Wellness Program, and other emerging issues impacting multiple practice areas.
- Legal Lunchbox is a free, monthly webcast only program (always offered on the last Tuesday of the month, noon–1:30 p.m.), covering topics including ethics, diversity, wellness, and substantive areas of law.
- New Member programming includes the WSBA Practice Primer Series and our annual Trial Advocacy Program.
- Mini CLEs are shorter Section-sponsored programs (providing no more than two CLE credits), with tuition limited to $35 or less.
WSBA CLE programs are taught mainly by WSBA members and other professionals who have graciously volunteered their time, experience and knowledge to further the legal profession. None of our work would be possible without the investment of time and talent from these generous volunteers.
If you are interested in serving as faculty for WSBA CLE, please fill out the faculty application here, accessible via your MyWSBA account. If you have ideas for future programming, or if you have questions about current and specific WSBA CLE programming, please contact email@example.com.