WSBA Mentorship provides resources and support for organizations that are interested in creating their own mentorship programming.
Mentorship-in-a-Box: Developing an MCLE Accredited Program
WSBA Mentorship created the Mentorship-in-a-Box guide to assist organizations to develop MCLE accredited mentorship programs. Whether or not you decide to seek MCLE accreditation, these materials will help you to create or improve your existing mentorship program.
Useful Tools & Resources: Mentorship-in-a-Box
Part 1: Program Guide
Part 2: Mentoring Project Plan
Part 3: Applications
Part 4: Tips & Resources
Mentorship Program MCLE-Accreditation Application
Mentorship-in-a-Box Workshop Session
The Mentorship-in-a-Box workshop provides organizations the opportunity to work on planning documents and think strategically through their mentorship programs. The workshop includes presentations to help organizations understand requirements and the materials.
Mentorship Program Models: Learn From Other Programs
- Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program (CAMP) of Colorado Supreme Court
- State Bar of Georgia Transition into Law Practice Program
- Illinois State Bar Association Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program
- Indiana State Bar Association Mentor Match Program
- State Bar of Michigan Mentoring Center
- Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program of Supreme Court of Ohio
- Membership Toolkit, a project of the 2012 class of Washington Leadership Institute. Visit the project website.
- WLI Mentoring Plan and Checklists (sample actions items)
- WLI Mentorship Toolkit (full program design/curriculum)