Volunteer to Serve on a WSBA Bar Committee, Board, or Panel
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed by individual recommendation teams for each position, then by the WSBA Board of Governors Nominations Committee, which makes the appointments subject to review by the entire Board of Governors. Positions begin Oct. 1, 2021. Applicants are welcome to check on their status at any time by emailing email@example.com.
The WSBA values diversity and inclusion, and encourages Black, Indigenous, and people of color; women; people from the LBGTQ communities; people with disabilities; and members of other groups who have been systemically oppressed to apply for our committees, boards, and panels.
If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Engagement Advisor Paris Eriksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Character and Fitness Board (public member, members in districts 4, 7, 8, and 9 with more than five years of practice)
- CLE Committee
- Client Protection Board
- Court Rules and Procedures Committee
- Disciplinary Advisory Round Table (two public members, one LPO and one LLLT)
- Disciplinary Selection Panel (open to former Hearing Officers and Disciplinary Board Chairs only)
- Diversity Committee
- Editorial Advisory Committee
- Law Clerk Board
- Limited Practice Board (LPOs)
- LLLT Board
- Pro Bono & Public Service Committee
- Washington Young Lawyers Committee (specific regional positions open)
Specific eligibility requirements may apply. Email email@example.com to check on the status of the appointment process.
Volunteer Position Descriptions
WSBA Committees & Councils
(Created by the Board of Governors)
Long Range Strategic Planning Council - coming soon!
WSBA Regulatory Boards and Panels
(Created by court rule)
Supreme Court Boards and Panels
(Administered by WSBA)