Volunteers are vital to the work of the WSBA and the legal community. Below are links to volunteer opportunities at the WSBA and in your community.
Serve on a committee, board or section leadership team
- Run for the WSBA Board of Governors
- Join a WSBA committee or board
- Learn more about WSBA sections
- Serve as a WSBA representative to another organization
Provide legal services to the public
- Assist veterans through the Call to Duty program
- Join the reduced-fee Moderate Means panel
- Provide pro bono help to your community
Educate the legal profession
- Help develop or present a CLE program or new lawyer educational program
- Write for WSBA's NWLawyer magazine or NWSidebar blog
Help regulate the legal profession
Current volunteers, see our Volunteer Toolbox.