Volunteering with WSBA
Volunteers are vital to the work of the WSBA and the legal community. Year after year, WSBA members and members of the public and staff work together to further the mission of the Bar: to serve the public and the members, ensure the integrity of the legal profession and to champion justice.
Volunteers provide important skills, experiences, and perspectives necessary to steer the organization.
Guiding Principles of WSBA Volunteerism
- Volunteers and staff work together in partnership to further the mission of the WSBA
- We leverage the unique experiences, knowledge and contributions of staff and volunteers
- Volunteers are central and important to accomplishing our shared goals
- Staff and volunteers share mutual respect.
The WSBA Volunteer Application Window is Now Open
Visit myWSBA.org to log-in or create an account and submit your application. Application deadline is April 16.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Serve on a Committee, Board or Section Executive Committee
Serve on the WSBA Board of Governors
- April 20: Application Deadline for At-Large (Young Lawyers) seat and the President-elect. Learn more.
Serve as a WSBA Representative to Another Organization
Provide Legal Services to the Public
- Assist veterans through the Call to Duty program.
- Join the reduced-fee Moderate Means panel.
- Provide pro bono help to your community.
Educate Legal Professionals
Write for WSBA
Help Regulate the Legal Profession
Volunteer Opportunities for the Public
Not a legal practitioner? We need you too! Learn how you can get involved with the legal community by volunteering at WSBA.
Volunteer Interest Form
Complete the Volunteer Interest Form and a member of WSBA staff will reach out to you regarding opportunities that may suit your skills, interests and professional goals. This form is not the volunteer application.